Why choose Shopify for your new website? Why everyone is changing over to Shopify..
It is a tough decision for an entrepreneur, as to which platform to choose for their business/es. It is important to consider all features and costs involved before jumping into this decision hastily. If chosen wisely, creating your website is a valuable investment that can significantly impact the success and longevity of your business. Making the best choice now, can save potentially thousands of dollars later in changing over, starting again on a new platform and minimising potential loss of income in doing so.
So why do we LOVE Shopify?
Here's why in a nutshell...
- We have been using the Shopify platform on a daily basis for years and have experienced first hand, just how much easier managing our businesses has been using this platform as opposed to other platforms. The choice has enabled us so much growth potential and our customers are constantly giving us positive feedback about their visitor experience.
- Our websites are essentially our 'Shopfront' in this day and age. Potential customers start making their judgements on whether they would like to continue looking into your business, within the first 3-5 seconds! This is why having a professional looking website that loads fast, is easy to understand, easy to navigate, resonates with your branding and ideal client is essential! Shopify has helped our businesses substantially with these goals, as well as all the additional features for security, optimising our backend systems and analysis, search engine optimisation capabilities and more. It has helped grow our businesses, keep our standards up to those of competitors, provide a better customer experience, create better sales funnels and increase conversion.
A List of Shopify Features your business will love!
- Fully hosted ecommerce platform
- All in one 'turn key' solution for businesses
- SEO Friendly designs
- Mobile Device Responsive
- Reasonable monthly hosting rates with loads of inclusions
- Limitless potential - unlimited bandwidth that grows with your business traffic needs automatically at no extra charge, unlimited product inventory and customer data.
- Fully customisable website, online store and blog
- Easier to build with - once set up by your website designer it will be easy for you to import products, create listings, create and update page content, images and more on your own if you wish. No need to hire someone for every little change needing to be made. You'll have complete access!
- Start selling quicker - simplified store setup and easy day to day management through robust content management systems (CMS)
- Native hosting, shopping cart functionality and sales channel integrations with no additonal fees or integrations. This saves significant time and financial investment that would otherwise exist with open source platforms!
- Ready for optimisation - easy access to extensions for extra functionality that grows with your business needs through robust third-party apps and integrations when you need
- An ever-evolving product - hosted platforms, like Shopify, host hundreds and thousands of stores and growing, so they regularly are pushing new improvements to ensure all sites are built with industry-leading best practices.
- Simplified store maintenance - access to 24/7 technical support, ongoing platform maintenance reducing downtime and keeping your business running smoothly
- Industry-leading security levels - Shopify looks after SSL certification without you needing to set this up separately! You can rest easy knowing that your business and customers are safe and secure when browsing and through secure integrated payment portals.
- Streamlined ecommerce experience for both merchants and their customers - robust, easy to use and constantly evolving to stay at the forefront of an ever-changing industry.
- Customisation, no product limits, powerful analytics and much more - easily change along with you as needed
- In depth instructional documentation, tutorial videos, educational content and 24/7 support are all available to Shopify store owners any time you need
- Sell anywhere your customers are! - more sales channels, payment gateways, integration products than any other ecommerce provider! You can offer your clients a unified platform to sell anywhere your customers are now... or will be in the future. From Amazon to Pinterest, to Messenger and Shopify POS plus more...
- Industry leading security features into every product such as 256-bit SSL certificates, Level-1 PCI compliance, and 99.9% uptime with 24/7 monitoring. You can breathe easy knowing your business and customers are always protected and ready for business.
- Shopify proudly boasts more than 1500 apps (and growing!) that allow merchants to pick and choose any additional functions and integrations they require to build their businesses the way they want them to perform. You can add product reviews, pop-ups, chat functionality, pre-ordering, wishlists, announcement bars, related products, gift cards, gift registry and so much more!
- Enhanced reporting, shipping options, inventory management and more
- Easily integrate with the most popular third-party business software, like Quickbooks, Xero, Mailchimp and more.
These are just a handful of the overall technical and business features that make Shopify the perfect solution for any client's needs. You can ask us for a more detailed list any time. You can also view pricing structures for Shopify right here.
We specialise in creating websites and online stores using the Shopify platform and have been approved as official Shopify Partners! Get in touch today to start working together to create your amazing new website! Contact Us